For your peel you’ll need:
- 1 packet plain gelatin (I used Knox brand)
- 1 tbsp of milk (I used 1%)
- Mix these two ingredients in a bowl or mug and microwave for 15 seconds.
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes then apply to your face.
- Leave on for 30 or so minutes or until completely dry (will feel almost like plastic)
- Now find a good “starting point” and being to slowly peel the mask off.
Be careful, this WILL hurt! Go slowly, avoid tearing the mask off of the hairy parts of your face (ie: eyebrows, sideburns, etc) Do not rip the mask off like a waxing strip or you run the risk of tearing a layer of your skin off!
NOTE: After it is microwaved, the gelatin mixture hardens very rapidly so work quickly with the mixture. Once you take it out of the microwave, let it cool JUST long enough so that it doesn’t burn your skin, then apply. The mixture will still be warm to the touch though. After you have peeled the mask off, your face will be slightly red but will feel smooth and supple!