If you recall a few months ago, we posted a fab post on our favorite face masks. You don’t remeber, do you?? That’s okay…we forgive you :). Just click HERE! One of those lovely masks happened to be a Honey Cinnamon Mask. Oh, what benefits could cinnamon, of all things, have for the skin, you ask??
- Fills in small lines and wrinkles by plumping up the skin.
- Oxygenates skin
- Heals acne
- Destroys bacteria living on skin
- Brightens complexion
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
Pretty incredible, right? Okay, so here comes the fun part…
DIY: Honey Cinnamon Mask
- Go into your kitchen, open your spice cabinet, take out the cinnamon and honey.
- Mix 1 TBSP of honey with 1 TSP of cinnamon. It’s pretty strong so you don’t need too much.
- Apply the mixture to freshly washed skin. Leave the mask on for about 30 minutes. Rinse and apply favorite face moisturizer.
Easy, right? If you don’t feel like doing a full mask, you can always use this mixture as nightly spot treatment!
Happy Friday! 🙂