Okay, I have a weak spot, scratch that, I have a big ‘ol hole for sweet potato fries! They are just too darn good! Naturally full of flavor, sweet potato fries are yummy with or without seasoning. They are also rich in vitamin A and are a good source of fiber which will keep you full and satisfied!
To make Sweet Potato Fries:
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Wash sweet potato
- Cut the sweet potato into slices (thicker or thinner depending on your preference)
- Place onto cookie sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Use your hands to toss sweet potato slices around to evenly distribute the olive oil
- Pop into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. (Time may vary depending on your altitude. Bake longer for crispier sweet potato fries and shorter for softer fries)
Peace Love & Coconuts