This month it’s all about KALE!!
Here’s a quick rundown of the benefits that this yummy green leafy vegetable provides…
- Naturally low in calories
- Packed with antioxidants which can help protect you against various cancers
- Can help with arthritis
- Is high in Vitamin A (makes kale great for eye health), Vitamin K, Iron, Vitamin C, & Calcium
- High in Fiber and sulfur to keep your digestive system running smoothly
- Good source of folate and magnesium
- Great for detoxifying/cleansing the body
- Packed with nutrients that can strengthen your immune system
- Kale contains omega 3 fatty acids that can help with arthritis, and other autoimmune disorders
- The omega 3 & 6 fatty acids in kale are also great for your hair, skin, & nails
Make sure you’re on the lookout each Friday this month for our favorite & deliciousss ways to cook and eat this power veggie!
Like us on Facebook