Versatile Blogger Award!
Brown & Coconut has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! We are so pleased to know that our blog is enjoyed by so many!
We were nominated by Avec Veritas, a wonderful blog about Beauty & Lifestyle! Check hers out here! Thank you for the nomination! 🙂
Here are the rules so that we can officially be called a Versatile Blogger:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Our fifteen nominations for their Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Dominic’s Power Yoga
- The Citizens of Fashion
- Fashion Food and Flirts
- Hello Beautiful
- The Fitness & Nutrition Lifestyle
- Cristian Mihai
- Willfully Disobedient
- Miafiercemakeup’s Blog
- My Beautiful Life
- Realivze Health
- Cooking with Kathy Man
- Trend Tracker: From Catwalk to Highstreet
- Our blog is run by only 3 of 4 sisters, but all 4 of us are amazingly close, best friends
- We are biracial – African American & Irish American
- Nalani is a Vegetarian and Zeena & Letisha are Pollotarians
- Our guilty food pleasures are Godiva Oreos (Nalani), Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough Ice Cream (Zeena), Our Mom’s Homemade Mac & Cheese (Letisha)
- Although we love it now, we used to strongly dislike our curly, frizzy hair
- Our signs are Capricorn (Letisha), Aquarius (Zeena), & Taurus (Nalani)
- Three things we’d never leave the house without: iPhone, bus pass, keys (we’re so boring haha)
Peace, Love, & Coconuts!
– Letisha, Nalani, Zeena